From 1st March the P&OE group has a new group member. Dr. Lorenzo Di Mario joins our team as a postdoctoral researcher focusing on optical spectroscopy of organic semiconductors. Welcome, Lorenzo, and we look forward to working with you.
- Science Linx interviews Jan Anton Koster about thermoelectrics
- Prof. Maria Antonietta Loi elected Fellow of American Physical Society
- Photochromism in Perovskites – Bart’s new paper
- Herman Duim is awarded with the 2020 MRS Spring Meeting Graduate Student Silver Award
- The adventures of tintin – our new paper