Today at 11 am Musty will publicly defend his PhD thesis in the aula of the academy building. Musty focused his work on optical spectroscopy and you can find his PhD thesis, entitled “The photophysics of solution processable semiconductors for applications in optoelectronics deivces”, right here.
- Science Linx interviews Jan Anton Koster about thermoelectrics
- Prof. Maria Antonietta Loi elected Fellow of American Physical Society
- Photochromism in Perovskites – Bart’s new paper
- Herman Duim is awarded with the 2020 MRS Spring Meeting Graduate Student Silver Award
- The adventures of tintin – our new paper